- Ph. D. (1989)
- Title Of Ph.D.Thesis:
- Some Studies in Nonlinear Systems.
- Research work done at Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.
- Employment .
- Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Institute For Plasma Research,Gandhinagar (Aug.1988 - Jan.1992.)
- Present Position:
- Lecturer at the Department of Physics, University
of Pune, Pune from January 1992 onwards.
- Fields of Research Interest:
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Condensed Matter Physics. Nonlinear Dynamics : Solitons, Compactons in Continuous Systems and their Stability.
- Properties of Nonlinear Evolution Equations. Chaos.
- Condensed Matter Physics : Discrete Breathers, Nonlinear
Phenomena in Low-dimensional Condensed Matter systems,Vortices in High Temperature Superconductors,
Strongly Correlated Systems.